jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Can we increase internal traffic on Hub pages like Bubblews.

1. SANJAY LAKHANPAL profile image87
    SANJAY LAKHANPALposted 2 years ago

I have deleted about 225 articles from the Bubblews last week, and have saved them in my blog, which I will soon publish. The site is a fools paradise. I don't understand why Google Panda spares the site. About 99.99% of the articles on Bubblews are simply junk. But it has internal traffic. Sometimes they pay sometimes not.
    Let us too increase internal traffic of Hub pages. We on hub-pages do not read our notifications or news feed or the hubs of fellow writers. Will it help?

1. theseasonpost profile image61
      theseasonpostposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Dear sir,

this is right that Bubblews is paying some time and some time not, but this is also a genuine company and it should not good to blame a company in this way in open internet. Every company has their own rules and regulations and internal traffic is valid in many company not only in Bubblews.

2. Mark Ewbie profile image83
    Mark Ewbieposted 2 years ago

I don't believe internal traffic helps in any way at all on HubPages.  There is either none or very little income generated as a result.

3. theseasonpost profile image61
    theseasonpostposted 2 years ago

no Mark Ewbie@ it may be help us because many people are always be online in Hub. But it can not be possible in Hub, it is revenue sharing site based on the External traffic not the internal traffic.

1. Mark Ewbie profile image83
      Mark Ewbieposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi.  I notice you have been here 9 months and have no Hubs.  Are you planning to write one soon?

working