jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (15 posts)

Confused About Earnings

1. Rymom28 profile image85
    Rymom28posted 2 years ago

Do you need to have a Google Adsense account in order to generate earnings on HubPages?  I was a Squidoo writer before this and am having a hard time understanding how earnings work on this site, any and all help is appreciated.

2. Sue Adams profile image92
    Sue Adamsposted 2 years ago

You can find all the information you need here:
    http://hubpages.com/faq/#royalties

Rymom28posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for including the link Sue Adams, so I suppose my next question is what do you do if GoogleAdSense refuses your application?

3. Rachael Tate profile image82
    Rachael Tateposted 2 years ago

Correct the issues and re-apply. I was just approved at 5 weeks and 15 featured hubs. Re-apply via the rejection email they send you.

It said I had insufficient content...how much text do I need to have in order to be approved?

4. Rachael Tate profile image82

It says that for recently opened accounts too. 4 weeks and 15 hubs I was refused for insufficient content. 5weeks and 15 hubs I was provisionally accepted. Apply again after five weeks and spend the time in between making sure your hubs tick the boxes for word count and media etc.

Thank you so much Rachael, I'll give it some time and see what happens after applying again.  smile

5. Rachael Tate profile image82

Looking at some of your hubs you have a lot of amazon capsules and not a great deal of writing, you need to cull the amazon capsules and write a lot more original content.

Yeah, I'm going to be working on that for the next couple of weeks.  On Squidoo there were not very many limitations on how many products you could display or how you could display them.

Quick question about that as well, I have edited one hub, " Easy Dinners", and deleted many of the products I had and am no longer in violation of having too many products.  However, it is still marked as a violation, when will that be officially removed?

6. Uzochukwu Mike profile image55
    Uzochukwu Mikeposted 2 years ago

You must have Google adsense account approved before earning from hubpages. Checkout my hub on how to get approval from google adsense.

I will do that, thank you!

7. profile image0
    GEMNITYA5posted 2 years ago

Rymom28, Welcome Squidoo buddy, same issue am facing. I hope to find a solution soon after I add my articles here.
    Blessings
    *GEMNITYA*

Good luck to you too!

1. profile image0
        GEMNITYA5posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Rymom28, WELCOME & THANKS
        Blessings

8. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

working