jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

FIXED: Some posts and comments being duplicated

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
    Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago

We are working to resolve a known issue that results in some posts and comments showing multiple times.
    Our engineers have been made aware of this issue and we hope to have a fix soon.

Thanks for your continued patience.

1. 0
      sheilamyersposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I ditto SusanD's appreciation. I had a couple of comments post twice today, but I used the edit button to delete one of them myself so the hub author didn't have to read the same thing twice.

2. SusanDeppner profile image83
    SusanDeppnerposted 2 years ago

You guys are working so hard for us. Just wanted you to know that it's very much appreciated.

All hail to the tech team!

3. Susan Zutautas profile image82
    Susan Zutautasposted 2 years ago

Thank you to all of you !

4. Hendrika profile image74
    Hendrikaposted 2 years ago

I just want to add, I just got a warning that I submitted two similar replies one after the other in the forum and I did not do so. I am scared as I do not want to be banned from the forums. I do not think this is off topic, it still concerns duplicate comments

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it, so I wouldn't worry about it endangering your account.

In the meantime, ff you notice it occurring, you should be able to delete the additional posts. (this post just happened twice BTW so this is still happening).

Closed to reply