jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Reasons Why Hubs Are Moderated (& How to Fix Them)

1. swilliams profile image83
    swilliamsposted 2 years ago

Received  a helpful email through Hubpages Weekly. Reasons Why Hubs Are Moderated (& How to Fix Them) This Hub gives helpful tips on migrating content from another site to HubPages, Copyright information, and information about maintaing a family safe site. The sites that I have written for in the past have never provided such helpful information. Writers did not know how to improve their articles which was frusterating. Has anyone else found this Hub to helpful?   http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/publ … d_22732854

1. goatfury profile image90
      goatfuryposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Useful stuff, although most of it is common sense.

swilliamsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Goatfury! To professional writers such as yourself these key steps come easy. I do think that some writers every once in awhile sturggle with how things are done on certain outlets. It's nice to have guidence.

Oh, I still have tons to learn!  I do know general web "best practices", as I've been creating content since about 1998 or so, so you're right- some of this stuff is second nature for me.  That hub was full of great (and correct) information, though.  Very good resource!

2. swilliams profile image83
    swilliamsposted 2 years ago

It is a great Hub to fall back on, I book marked it. I read your Hubs and it seems as if information sticks with you. I am one that has to go back and read over and over again. smile

I'm glad you got a chance to check my hubs out!  I really enjoy writing about everything I choose to write about - I don't do any SEO research or anything like that, I just start writing about things I want to tell everyone about.  That really helps.

swilliamsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I have learned that when you write what you know about, often many people are going through the same thing. Using the Hubpages as an outlet to write about what you know is very helpful! Great job! smile

working