jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Thumbnail Videos

1. favored profile image56
    favoredposted 2 years ago

I've looked for this question and can't find it in any forum.

When my articles transferred to Hubs the videos that were thumbnails are now individual videos taking up a lot of space on the page. Is there a way of fixing that?

1. Richard-H profile image85
      Richard-Hposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Unfortunately, no. There's no equivalent multi-video capsule.

I've been having to drastically reduce the number of videos featured on my hubs because of this.

favoredposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Richard, I was hoping that I could avoid that, but like you might have to delete some in order the article to look nice.  Thanks

2. The Examiner-1 profile image82
      The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

favored,
      When you enter the edit mode, do you see the arrows at the top of the video capsule, on the right? The first one, pointing to the right (or sometimes with two points, which is the same one), needs to be clicked on. When you do that you minimize the video into the right of the capsule below it.
      So if you want it in a certain capsule then you have to move it above the capsule which you want to insert it.

The Examiner-1, yes I did see the arrows thanks. Guess it's a matter of breaking up some of the text I suppose.  I didn't know how to make the existing videos smaller so they looked like the text.  I appreciate it. All the little tricks to making it work smile

1. The Examiner-1 profile image82
          The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

favorite,
          It usually just narrows the text into a thinner column and longer text capsule.

2. DANCING COWGIRL profile image78
    DANCING COWGIRLposted 2 years ago

Hi favored, I have some hubs that came over like that also. The one thing that I did was to move some of them to the right along side of my text or product. That way they are at least smaller on the page.

I still had to delete some of the videos, but was able to keep many more that I would have the way they were showing when they transferred.

Hope that will help a little.

Dancing Cowgirl, yes, you have been helpful.  smile  Thanks for taking the time to answer.

working