jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

time of day to publish?

1. CatherineGiordano profile image93
    CatherineGiordanoposted 2 years ago

Is there a best time of day to publish a hub? Is there a time when your new hub will be seen by more people, hopefully, earning more views.  I know HP is world-wide so it is always prime time somewhere, but still, might there be a best time?

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image82
      LuisEGonzalezposted 2 years ago in reply to this

For us Floridians.....the best times seems to be around (Florida time) 8:30 PM for your East coast audiences and 12:00 PM for Europe/Asia.

Remember that Europe is about 9 hours ahead and the East coast is 3 behind. At least this has worked quite well for me in the past....but like others said research where the majority of your views come from and adjust it from there (think 5:30 PM and 9:00 PM their time)

2. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Interesting question when it comes to Hubs?

I found this interesting article with lots of information that refers to social media and blogs.

http://blog.bufferapp.com/best-time-to- … -blogposts

Actually what it boils down to is your targeted audience.   Our hubs are seen around the world in different time zones.  Then we seem to have a couple of times a year when readership seems to drop then picks up again after the holidays.   I have never checked to see if Google Analytic etc provides the times of views, but at least it shows where in the world most of our traffic comes from.

3. Arachnea profile image85
    Arachneaposted 2 years ago

Thank you, LindaSmith1. That's an interesting and useful link.

CatherineGiordano, thanks for asking the question.

1. SusanDeppner profile image84
      SusanDeppnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Really good article, LindaSmith1. Thanks!
      CG, great question!

4. emi sue profile image83
    emi sueposted 2 years ago

that was a great article.  Thanks for sharing LindaSmith.  I hadn't even though of the best time to post.  Awesome question Catherine.  Definitely something to think about!