jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Final Squidoo Payout Has Landed

1. lisavollrath profile image94
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

I received my final payout from Squidoo today.

Feeling a little wistful...

ETA I probably should have made this clearer: this was MY final payout, since my content moved on September 5th, and I won't make the one dollar payment threshold for September. Your mileage may vary.

1. Margaret Schindel profile image93
      Margaret Schindelposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Lisa, I got mine, too and know just what you mean. I'm not sure whether it's the last payout or not, though. It says it was for August earnings, so I'm wondering whether there might not be another payout coming for our post-August earnings later in the month. That sure would be lovely.

lisavollrathposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Since my stuff transferred on September 5th, even though they lowered the payment threshold to a dollar, I can't imagine there's going to be any payout for me for September.

1. Margaret Schindel profile image93

That makes sense. My account was transferred toward the end of the process, but they may have included everything in our August payout anyway.

2. PaulGoodman67 profile image91
    PaulGoodman67posted 2 years ago

I got the payout too today.  I believe that one was one for August and I will get another payout for September's earnings too.  So it wasn't the final one for me, I think.

3. profile image0
    BarbaraCaseyposted 2 years ago

I'm showing some ad pool income in my stats for September and my early September Amazon sales are still to come. Corey said this would be arriving "mid-week" in the latest update.

4. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 2 years ago

According to the announcement made by Corey Brown back on September 11, this was the last payment.

http://hq.squidoo.com/squid-news/an-upd … -earnings/

According to an announcement Corey made on October 4th, this was not the last payment.

http://hq.squidoo.com/squid-news/an-upd … -schedule/

lisavollrathposted 2 years ago in reply to this

For me, it was the last payment. I won't clear a dollar from the first five days of September.

2. Margaret Schindel profile image93

Rae, thanks very much for sharing the link to the updated payment schedule announcement from Corey. Not sure how I missed that but I'm very glad to have read it just now.

5. Arachnea profile image86
    Arachneaposted 2 years ago

nada for me.

6. BritFlorida profile image69
    BritFloridaposted 2 years ago

This was a good payout from Squidoo. I hope my earnings here will pick up and equal (or exceed) them. smile

working