jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Adding content to existing hubs.

1. Hawkesdream profile image78
    Hawkesdreamposted 8 years ago

If you add additional content to an existing hub, are your fans alerted to this fact,  or  , is it better to create a new hub and then link?

2. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

Updating your existing hub will not alert your fans, but if the content you add to your hub fits there, do it! Google loves content that is fresh. smile

3. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

You can change Hubpages email settings on your Profile.

Just go to your profile (the my profile link at the top of the page) and click Edit Profile

**Edit - this post was in response to BristolBoy, who may have found his answer while I was typing as his reply to this thread is gone.

1. BristolBoy profile image84
      BristolBoyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yeah I'm sorry I did find it bizarrely enough doing a Yahoo! search.  Thanks anyway though!

4. Hawkesdream profile image78

Thank you gamergirl , much apppreciated. Is there a way that I can alert them myself through the hubpages?

1. gamergirl profile image61
      gamergirlposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You can try leaving a comment on the hub so your fans will get a note about it in their hubtivity. smile

5. Hawkesdream profile image78

Oh thanks,didn't think of that, obvious really when you think about it. Cheers

6. bgpappa profile image86
    bgpappaposted 8 years ago

I add/edit existing hubs often. Not only does it improve the quality, it helps with views as well.

1. Lisa HW profile image82
      Lisa HWposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Have you noticed any particular type of content resulting in additional views more than any other type?

working