jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

format not working

1. tameka carodine profile image57
    tameka carodineposted 2 years ago

When I am writing the page drop down and I make some mistakes causes it running slow and drop down so I can't see.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

General slow response could be related to your device's resources or to a slow network connection.

Can you explain in more detail the specific issues you are encountering?
      It sounds like you are using Safari in iOS on an iPad.
      You may want to try using a desktop browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Opera in Windows or OS X.

Here are the sort of details we need to help with technical issues.

2. aminebombom profile image81
    aminebombomposted 2 years ago

i guess your PC is running slow, if you think so too, then remove some big unwanted files and or programs, and use CCleaner so the cookies and all the temp files will be deleted, if that helped, then good if not, you may have to format your PC.
    if you need further assistance in how to format or programs i am here smile

3. tameka carodine profile image57
    tameka carodineposted 2 years ago

How do you format on a tablet.

1. aminebombom profile image81
      aminebombomposted 2 years ago in reply to this

the tablet is another story though, well you if it is ipad you can do hard reset or reset to factory settings either from your tablet by going to general, reset the erase all content and settings. oh the other hand if you choose to restore your Ipad more professionally, you have to use itunes and when the ipad is connected you just chose reset to factory settings, it will take some time to download the IOS about (1.3GB) and after it is done leave your ipad connect without touching it at all, till it extract the IOS, after couple minutes you will be set to go.
      if you are using an Android tablet press and hold the down volume button then press at the same time the reset button for couple seconds and release but do not release the volume down button till you see the Android Logo, when you see it release your hand and then using the volume down/up to navigate and chose reset to factory settings.
      and you will be set to go.
      Remember if you decide to reset your phone all your pictures and videos contacts will be deleted make sure to back them up.
      Another important thing if you use your ipad or tablet to be formated without PC make sure that the battery status is full.
      i hope i made it a little bit clear for you