jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Amazon Order Details - Noob Q.

1. Erin Mellor profile image74
    Erin Mellorposted 2 years ago

People have been buying some things from my HP Amazon links - hurrah!  I don't know what - boo!  When I used my own Amazon account I could see what people were ordering, and I could back at Squidoo, I found it useful as it told me what people were interested in and gave me a heads up on which Hubs I should be checking most often to make sure any products linked were available.

I don't seem to be able to find out what people are ordering from HP.  Am I being dim and missing an obvious link or is it just data that HP doesn't show?

1. Judy Filarecki profile image93
      Judy Filareckiposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you go to your name on the menu bar and click on the "earning button" from the menu that comes up, then click on the "Amazon sales button" and it shows you what was purchased. I don't think it specifies which Hub it was from, but most times I can tell by what was purchased unless it was some totally unrelated product which does happen.

Hope that helps.  Judy

2. jodijoyous profile image60
      jodijoyousposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You can see what people have ordered by clicking on the earnings tab and then the Amazon Sales Report tab. It does not, oddly, tell you which hub made the sale; they are supposed to be working on that.

3. Lorelei Cohen profile image83
      Lorelei Cohenposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I was just coming to offer directions as well. I still cannot tell which article is doing the selling but I can see what is selling. Anyone know how to tell which article sold the items?

1. jodijoyous profile image60
        jodijoyousposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You can't.

4. Phyllis Doyle profile image94
      Phyllis Doyleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

When you go to your accounts page, click on Earnings > Earnings Reports > Amazon Sales Reports

You will see what items have been sold and what your earnings % is. It does not let you know which hubs the sales came from, but you can figure that out for most of the items will relate to a hub you wrote.

2. ILoveLegosToo profile image60
    ILoveLegosTooposted 2 years ago

In the main earnings tab, if you use the dropdown and select Amazon, it will also show you clicks, items ordered, and items shipped.

3. Erin Mellor profile image74
    Erin Mellorposted 2 years ago

Brilliant, thank you.  And thank you all for being sufficiently polite not to underline the fact that I was just being thick and it's really obvious where to find the info!

1. Judy Filarecki profile image93
      Judy Filareckiposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Don't feel bad. We are all "thick" at times. LOL

4. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

This issue was brought up in another forum.  Paul posted that HP would look into a way that we can see which hubs our purchased items came from.  Right now, we can only guess!

5. Beaddoodler profile image81
    Beaddoodlerposted 2 years ago

LOL Erin Mellor.  It took me a while after transferring from Squidoo to figure out the various tabs.  Hubbers are really helpful and polite aren't they?

6. Marisa Wright profile image95
    Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago

You can see what people bought, but very often that doesn't tell you a lot, because people buy some pretty odd things - often completely unrelated to the products you had on your Hubs!

7. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

I am debating on as to whether or not to switch back to my own Amazon Associates account so I can see what is being clicked on.  I wish HP would share what is being purchased all the way around even though they get our sales 40 percent of the time.

working