jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Web habits

1. Kathy Stutzman profile image89
    Kathy Stutzmanposted 2 years ago

When you start your day - what is your "go-to" page or pages? Where do you start your web day? Where do you finish?

1. Daniella Lopez profile image87
      Daniella Lopezposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I typically start my work day off by checking my email. To conclude my day, I like to unwind on Pinterest. smile

1. Kathy Stutzman profile image89
        Kathy Stutzmanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! I am kind of in a rut and my web habits need a little shaking up - so just thought I would ask people who are on-line a lot what their habits are and try something different. I appreciate your reply.

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago in reply to this

First, I check the HubPages forums to see how much more trouble I've gotten into.

Second, I then check my hub stats page for the same reason.

Third, I check my main website to see who is threatening to sue me today.

Fourth, I check my various social media accounts to see if any of them have been banned since my latest posts.

Then there's all the other usual stuff.

2. NScarpediem profile image80
    NScarpediemposted 2 years ago

Hello. I check sports news on Yahoo first before I start working. And to end my day, I browse hubs here on Hubpages.

3. Snakesmum profile image90
    Snakesmumposted 2 years ago

Usually, I check my emails, and do any paid surveys I might have, then it's off to the fun part of the day, with Facebook, Pinterest, and Hubpages.

4. handymanbill profile image63
    handymanbillposted 2 years ago

I look at the weather and news on the local web page then I look at Hubpages, then play W.O.W. for a while

5. rainsanmartin profile image89
    rainsanmartinposted 2 years ago

I spend 20 minutes sipping coffee as I read my favorite blogs with the Feedly reader. They include: Becoming Minimalist and Be More with Less. I may also visit Pinterest for current recipes and seasonal ideas. Mid-Day I listen to Podcasts such as The Prophesy Club as I work.  I end the day spending 1-2 minutes checking the top news stories on Google.

6. yasirchohan profile image60
    yasirchohanposted 2 years ago

I start from my emails, then check wattpad, and hubpages. I spend most of my time either on wattpad or hub hopping!

7. Shorebirdie profile image86
    Shorebirdieposted 2 years ago

I check my email first, then Twitter and Facebook.  From there, I go to my writing pages and maybe play a little Farmville2.