jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

Stolen Hubs

1. sallybea profile image98
    sallybeaposted 2 years ago

This person has stolen a large number of hubs from here.  They are all listed on the right hand side of his page.
    action movie november 2013 love in .blogspot .co .uk  I have added spaces in the link  He is also on google plus and youtube.

1. Barbara Kay profile image87
      Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Sally, I took out all the spaces and couldn't find it.

1. Writer Fox profile image80
        Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I found it and the guy's a jerk.  He doesn't even have ads on that blog (probably lost his AdSense account).  It needs to be taken down!

Just put this in the Google search box: actionmovienovember2013lovein

He has two of them with stolen Hubs:
        .blogspot.co.uk
        .blogspot.co.il

Thanks Writer Fox. I found it. If given time, I think he would copied the entire site.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image90
    Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago

He took one of mine, and I reported it.  It is no longer on the site, but the blog is still up. I'm surprised that Blogspot didn't take harsher action. When you report it, you might want to mention that there are many more copied hubs.

sallybeaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks I found another one after I mentioned this one so filed another DMCA - and mentioned that this guy had a whole page of stolen hubs.

3. SusanDeppner profile image85
    SusanDeppnerposted 2 years ago

Looks like the blog is down now.

I just got on it, so it isn't down yet.

1. Stacie L profile image87
        Stacie Lposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I just checked his blog for mine and thankfully,he hasn't stolen any. Google is falling behind.

4. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

I found one that is very much alive: actionmovienovember2013lovein dot blogspot dot com/

1. SusanDeppner profile image85
      SusanDeppnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hmm, I must have gotten mixed up with the spaces.

5. Availiasvision profile image91
    Availiasvisionposted 2 years ago

What's silly is that he doesn't seem to be making any money off of them.  There's no Adsense or affiliate links.  It's not even a gateway to a personal site.   What does he gain from stealing Hubs????  I looked at his site and it's a mosh pit of articles. 

I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this.  Don't let him get away with taking your heard earned work.

sallybeaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I have filed two DMCA's against him - he is also on google+ and youtube = seems pretty pointless but none the less very irritating when you think of the time we have to spend chasing up these unscrupulous people.

working