jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (15 posts)

Is this HP email legit?

1. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 2 years ago

I received an email today from marina.lazarevic@hubpages.com and the email contained a survey asking why I opted out of HubPro. I'll gladly take time to fill out the survey, but I want to make sure this is a legitimate survey being sent out by the HP staff. I dislike clicking on email links that take to me to outside webpages and this one goes to Google instead of HP. I'll save the email and if someone at HP tells me it's legit, I'll complete the survey for you.

1. Writer Fox profile image76
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It's legit.  I think everyone who opted out got the survey. 

I filled mine out.

1. PegCole17 profile image91
        PegCole17posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I didn't get one, or if I did, I deleted it. hmm

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image84
          Marina Lazarevicposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Peg, I'm happy to send another copy of the survey to you if you want to fill it out. It's just a quick two questions and we'd love to get your input!

2. Robin profile image
      Robinposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Sheila.  Yes, the email is from us.  We really appreciate you taking the time to fill it out!

1. profile image0
        sheilamyersposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. I'll fill it out.

3. LillyGrillzit profile image81
      LillyGrillzitposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I got one, and filled it out.

4. Phyllis Doyle profile image93
      Phyllis Doyleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I got one, too, Sheila. A lot of hubbers did. I filled out the survey. It did go to a Google site, just like the form for 'Editor's Choice' does.  There is another forum thread on this somewhere, so I know a lot of people were emailed this survey.

2. lisavollrath profile image89
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

Got one. Filled it out. Mine is the one with fireballs in it!

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image84
      Marina Lazarevicposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Oh so that one was yours, lisavollrath! wink Thanks to everyone who already filled out the survey. I'm amazed by the thoroughness of the feedback. It's awesome. Keep 'em coming!

1. lisavollrath profile image89
        lisavollrathposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Daddy always said not to ask the question unless you're prepared to hear the answer. smile

1. Venkatachari M profile image86
          Venkatachari Mposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I didn't catch hubpro. So no opting in or opting out.

2. profile image0
        sheilamyersposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I filled out mine after signing out of HP yesterday. I hope the results are helpful.

1. Robin profile image
          Robinposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Sheila!  We really appreciate the feedback.  smile

3. Jayne Lancer profile image90
    Jayne Lancerposted 2 years ago

I filled mine out, but I forgot to add that I don't want tables, polls and videos etc. added to my hubs, if you'd like to take that into account.

I've used a table twice, but only because I thought it would be really, really useful. Videos would be wonderful on my hubs, but there aren't any that demonstrate the techniques I explain, and I'm not going to change my hubs according to techniques demonstrated in videos just for the sake of it, especially not techniques I'd never use myself. I tried making some videos of my own, but they looked very unprofessional (sound, light etc.). I'll try again when I get some better equipment.

working