jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How to specify order of your Hubs that are displayed on profile page?

1. Judy Filarecki profile image92
    Judy Filareckiposted 2 years ago

I know you can designate several of your Hubs as featured at the top of your profile page. Is there a way to choose the order of how all of your Hubs appear below the featured ones?

1. Judy Filarecki profile image92
      Judy Filareckiposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I do mean the Hubs listed under the spotlighted ones on the profile page. They don't seem to have any logic, except the first one is a product review from Squidoo and has no picture. It is also the poorest rated Hub. All the rest have pictures and are random from date, niche and title.

2. stuff4kids profile image89
    stuff4kidsposted 2 years ago

I think they appear automatically in chronological order, with the most recently published at the top. I'm pretty sure that is a fixed system with no options to adjust.

3. stuff4kids profile image89
    stuff4kidsposted 2 years ago

Hi Matthew. I think Judy is aware of that and what she means is the portfolio of hubs that is listed beneath the scrolling, spotlighted hubs, her author catalog.

4. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

I just checked my profile and one of my hubs. It says, on profile 42 hours ago.  In reality, it was published 11 days ago.  The hubs are not in chronological order at all.  The only thing we can do, if we want to, is to use the Spotlight feature to show newest hubs, holiday hubs, etc.

1. athulnair profile image61
      athulnairposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I guess if you have make an edit on the hub, it will update the time.

working