jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Lurking This Morning ...

1. Arachnea profile image86
    Arachneaposted 2 years ago

... I do have one question. Has anyone ever used Grammar Check,  http://www.gingersoftware.com/grammarcheck?

If so, what do you think? If not, would you think of giving it a try? Just wondering.

Oh, the lurking bit is because my neighbors did their thing last night and woke me up multiple times (3 diff neighbors). Don't they realize the sanctity of sleep? Well, my coffee isn't getting it this morning.

1. kenneth avery profile image80
      kenneth averyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

This might be okay, but I use my Spell/Grammar check that is included with my Windows Office 2007 program where I can write, edit, cut and paste all from one station.

2. lisavanvorst profile image78
    lisavanvorstposted 2 years ago

I use it but it is not always reliable.

1. kenneth avery profile image80
      kenneth averyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The Windows Office Document Spell/Grammar sometimes flags things that I KNOW are spelled right and phrases that IT says is not complete. If I let it, it would waste a lot of my time.
      Everyone here have a Great Day!

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

I don't rely on grammar checks. They have not been a good experience. I rely somewhat on my own spell/grammar check, and then read and read over again to see if things are okay or not.  If I am not sure, I hit the dictionary, etc for proper word usage.

1. Arachnea profile image86
      Arachneaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I do a lot of the manual check when I proof and such. It would be nice, however, if a grammar, punctuation and spell check tool took care of most of it.

4. khalid mohamed profile image56
    khalid mohamedposted 2 years ago

valuable

working