Two of My Transfered Lenses are now on second page of Google Search

1. junecampbell profile image85
    junecampbellposted 2 years ago

Within a couple of days, I have seem two of my transferred Squidoo lenses show up on the second page of Google search, with my Hugpages subdomain. I know that Google personalizes the search results for me (and for everyone), but nevertheless, it is encouraging.Both showed up for one of my long tailed keywords. 

Is this perhaps an indication to hope that Google hasn't punished HubPages as severely as we thought?

Unfortunately, this happy news has not resulted in traffic. One of these hubs is about International Pancake Day, which is in February, so I would not expect that to generate traffic at this time of the year. The other one was about making a Sweet 16 Scrapbook. It is getting a bit of traffic, but not much.

On a different note, one of my transferred hubs has a hub score of 99 right now. That's the highest I have ever had -- and I have a pre-existing HubPages account with different hubs.

1. Barbara Kay profile image84
      Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations! It is good to hear someone is doing well. I've noticed that my hubs are doing well as long as there aren't two of the same here. I think the competition has just gotten stiffer on both sides. As long as we have new subjects that no one else has written about, we'll all be fine.