jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

PRESS RELEASE

1. jimmythejock profile image83
    jimmythejockposted 9 years ago

Well done guys the press release is fantastic,it shows what hubpages has achieved and that the future is bright, you guys deserve a pat on the back (and a big bonus ), thanks for all the hard work you guys put in on a daily basis and making hubpages the place to be to publish your work easily and efficiently and to make a little money in the process.
    thankyou also for the help and support that you guys constantly provide,not just to newbies but to eveyone on the site, you guys have made a great site for everyone to use, and you have provided us with a great community everyone so far who uses hubpages are fantastic ,helpful and full of great advice and there is a great friendship between the authors. you guys who work at hubpages have become a part of my second family in my second home hubpages.
    congratulations to you all and good luck in the future.....jimmy

2. thecounterpunch profile image56
    thecounterpunchposted 9 years ago

What press release ?

3. profile image0
    simcoposted 9 years ago
  4. jimmythejock profile image83
    jimmythejockposted 9 years ago

check your email counterpunch

5. thecounterpunch profile image56
    thecounterpunchposted 9 years ago

Thanks Simco !

1. profile image0
      simcoposted 9 years ago in reply to this

A Pleasure...

6. YoJDawg profile image73
    YoJDawgposted 9 years ago

damnit Jimmy you beat me to the forum post by 57 seconds. Really cool though about the article, I remember the old days when hubpages was in beta and only a handful of us were hubbing before it went public. Ya know, i was the first hubber to have all 10 hubs of the front page to be mine. Might as well have been JPages. Anyways, really cool team pages and paul. Next time you come into town we should have a classic Edmonson dinner party to celebrate the success.

working