jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Feedback on my hub

1. profile image59
    AhmedAbdulazeemposted 2 years ago

I don't think that the comment on my hub is a genuine comment.

I can clearly see the way of writing and the matter written.. the topic on which comment has been made .. nothing adds up.

I am rather too upset on this.

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You have five hubs.  How could we give an opinion without knowing which hub has the comment?  Or at least post the comment here so we can check it out.

If it is spammy, you can flag it as well.

1. profile image59
        AhmedAbdulazeemposted 2 years ago in reply to this

In five hubs, got two feedbacks. One added probably yesterday.

But I see that both of them do not seem to be genuine enough. I quote both here. Very funny.. I don't sell anything.. I have nothing to sell cheap..!!! so which cheap goods they are talking about.

Johnc307 5 days ago

whoah this weblog is wonderful i really like studying your posts. Keep up the great paintings! You already know, lots of individuals are searching around for this information, you can help them greatly. bedfdabfgafd

Pharme890 24 hours ago

Very nice site! cheap goods

They do sound sort of off topic to say the least.  Not sure why folks post such comments.  If they had an external link I would flag them as spam however.

2. Arachnea profile image85
    Arachneaposted 2 years ago

In my blogs, the spam filter catches these "off topic" comments and they're usually from spammers.

Same here on my blog.  However don't forget to check your spam from time to time as all that get thrown in there by the filters may not be spam.  I have ran into that before.

working