jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Hubpages statistics not refreshing regularly

1. WriterKat profile image79
    WriterKatposted 2 years ago

My statistics don't seem to be refreshing as frequently as before. Currently I can see statistics from 29 hours ago and this has been going on for 1 month now. When can I hope to see my stats refresh regularly and know how my hubs are doing

1. lisavollrath profile image88
      lisavollrathposted 2 years ago in reply to this

When my stats are stuck here at HubPages, I just check them at Google Analytics. The numbers are close enough to give me any information I might need while the HP issue is resolved.

2. Cheeky Kid profile image89
    Cheeky Kidposted 2 years ago

Same here. But I've experienced this only since a few days ago. Now, it's at 32 hours already.

3. PurvisBobbi44 profile image90
    PurvisBobbi44posted 2 years ago

My Statistics are frozen and have been for three days now. It is annoying because you cannot tell if any additions or improvement to your hubs made a difference. And, when I report it I get a message back they are aware of the situation.

This is the message I received: We strive to keep your Hub statistics as up to date as possible and the recency of our statistics are closely monitored. If you notice that your stats haven't been updated in a while, rest assured that we are aware of the issue. You can expect that things will return to normal within a day or so.
    I hope this helps. Because with everything going on with HubPages I suppose being patient on my part might help.

So I will wait this time and maybe it will be corrected soon.
    Have a great day,
    Bobbi Purvis

1. WriterKat profile image79
      WriterKatposted 2 years ago in reply to this

So I am not the only one suffering. I have another more established hubpages account and I am suffering there too. It's been over a month that my stats have been frozen. This started all during the merger./take over of squidoo I believe. Let's hope it smoothes out soon.

4. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Getting very frustrating.

5. CatherineGiordano profile image94
    CatherineGiordanoposted 2 years ago

I'm with you Purvis. I did a couple of new hubs and I'm impatient to see how they are doing.  The old-timers here say it is stupid to check your statistics frequently, but I like to see them go up.  I don't understand why statistics aren't automated with the software updating them every 2, or 4 or 6 hours. Whatever the interval.--just as long as I could count on it.  It's 32 hours and who knows when it will be fixed.  A couple of weeks ago it went without an update for three-four days.

1. sallybea profile image96
      sallybeaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you open a google account you could sign into Google analytics anytime and see your stats - realtime - regardless of what happens with the Hubpages stats https://www.google.com/analytics/web/?e … on/SignUp/

1. Solaras profile image92
        Solarasposted 2 years ago in reply to this

My stats here are always 200 views below what I see on Google Analytics, so I like to see what HP thinks they are paying me for.  However I can see the grim trend on GA.  Also, I like to see my earnings.  We used to have them in the morning, now it seems like it is closer to 5:00 in the afternoon before any updates start being posted.