jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (17 posts)

Best Writing Sites That Do Not Use AdSense

1. Mel92114 profile image60
    Mel92114posted 2 years ago

I'm curious, are there any good writing/blogging sites that pay directly to your PayPal account? If so, would you mind sharing? My AdSense account is not accessible at this time, and may never be, so I'm wondering if anyone here at HubPages writes elsewhere that pays straight to your PayPal?

Thanks for any information!

1. Barbara Kay profile image86
      Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I think at Infobarrel you no longer need an Adsense account.

1. Mel92114 profile image60
        Mel92114posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Barbara Kay smile

I'll check it out.

2. janesix profile image60
    janesixposted 2 years ago

Bubblews and Infobarrel.

3. anima knitts profile image80
    anima knittsposted 2 years ago

I am on Bubblews s well and I recommend you try it. No ad sense at all. You just earn your money depending on the number of views, likes and comments you get on your posts.

4. JulieJohnson3 profile image76
    JulieJohnson3posted 2 years ago

Examiner pays to PayPal once a month. You don't need Adsense, but you do have to get accepted.

5. Mel92114 profile image60

Thank you so much everyone! I'm checking into your suggestions and I'm liking what I see! smile

6. sara0129 profile image59
    sara0129posted 2 years ago

I recently came to know of webnuggetz. Its easy to join. I moved some of my lenses there. There is facebook group for it as well. If anyone else has been writing there perhaps they can tell us if they have had any sales from their sites.

7. DeborahDian profile image82
    DeborahDianposted 2 years ago

Two more good sites are WriteEdge and Daily Two Cents.  I also agree with the people above who mentioned Bubblews and InfoBarrel.

8. Melinda Longoria profile image89
    Melinda Longoriaposted 2 years ago

WriteEdge and Daily Two Cents look very similar. Are those sites related somehow?

1. ologsinquito profile image93
      ologsinquitoposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You also do not need an Adsense account at Wizzley or Seekyt because you can use Chitika. You won't make much, but it's better than nothing.

2. lovebuglena profile image91
      lovebuglenaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Daily Two Cents are run by the same people. That is why they have a similar layout and look and structure. I write for them both. Great sites.

9. lovebuglena profile image91
    lovebuglenaposted 2 years ago

Yes! There are two sites - Daily Two Cents and Writedge. Both run by same people. They are PPV - half a cent per unique view. Minimum needed to get paid on each site is $5. They send payments to PayPal account. Great sites with great content. Any questions, concerns, inquiries related to these sites are answered quickly by admin. They have pages on FB for each site.

10. Mel92114 profile image60

The suggestions here have been absolutely fantastic! I'm looking into each one and I'm so excited. THANK YOU all!

11. sweetpikez profile image81
    sweetpikezposted 2 years ago

This post is very helpful. Can we move or copy some of our articles in other sites like Writedge?Thanks

1. athulnair profile image60
      athulnairposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You can move the entire contents to new site, but if you copy it will be duplicate pages.

1. sweetpikez profile image81
        sweetpikezposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes, you are right. Thanks for the response.

working