Problem With Forum Post PING

1. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

There's a thread on here about American cars versus non-American cars (I'm not saying "foreign" because any particular non-American car is not "foreign" to someone in "its own" country - political correctness going on here.)

Anyway, someone had sent me a link to an interesting article about American cars the other day, and I made the mistake of trying to post it - only because I thought it was a little interesting, in view of the thread.  I got "PING", but didn't know what that was, so I tried to submit the thing again, and got "PING" again.  (Brilliant, of me, I know   smile  )

So once I realized what "PING" seems to be (still not entirely sure) I didn't know how to delete the un-posted two mistakes I'd just done. 

Then, because I didn't know if they were posted or not, or if I'd created some mess, I tried to post a third time to say (essentially), "Oops - if there's a mess going on this is what is happened."  Then the third one got "PING" !

So now I don't know what, if anything, I should do.  I'd like to delete all three, but don't see if there's a way to do that.