jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Amazon Click Reporting Glitch

1. RelevantHelp profile image83
    RelevantHelpposted 24 months ago

I have a handful of accounts. Over the past several days, my Amazon clicks have dropped big time.

Here's the weird thing: hub traffic is stable, as are earnings.

I know, you'll say something along the lines of 'traffic and clicks fluctuate, it's normal'. This drop is too large. With hub traffic totally normal, it doesn't make sense. For example, one account (not this one) went from 60 clicks yesterday to 6 today. Another dropped more than 50%; a third by 70%.

Hubpages staff: any chance there could be a reporting glitch going on?

1. Susana S profile image93
      Susana Sposted 24 months ago in reply to this

A lot of times the amazon capsules don't display a product so I think the loss of clicks/conversions could well be due to that. It's a glitch that has been around for so long now it really should get sorted, even if it is at Amazon's end, which is what HP have said.

1. RelevantHelp profile image83
        RelevantHelpposted 24 months ago in reply to this

It's just strange that I'd have such a sudden, precipitous drop on multiple accounts. I've been around for several years and nothing like this. Just curious if anyone else noticed this.

2. Lorelei Cohen profile image85
    Lorelei Cohenposted 24 months ago

My account says that ad revenue has not updated since Thursday. Also my traffic stats have not updated for 4 days now either. Good gosh but it is hard to get motivated when you don't have a clue how you are doing and what you should be focusing on.

3. Sharlee01 profile image67
    Sharlee01posted 24 months ago

I agree... it seems as if nothing works, and their is no one actually fixing anything. Hate to even think it, but it feels like this web site is on its way to "turning out its lights".

4. firstday profile image80
    firstdayposted 24 months ago

It is all strange.  My earnings says pending also for days.  Then one day there was a total and days later that day suddenly dropped to almost zero.  I have no views either.  I also have a handful of hubs.  Once you get out of boot camp … forgot how many featured hubs then I guess you don't have to maintain a certain amount.  If this is true I may pull another.  There are doing me no good here.  I am thinking of doing a sales thing with Amazon however I have never had an amazon sale here.  But my hubs were not set up for sales.  So strange to watch what is happening here.