jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (11 posts)

5th day and counting, no stats? Is it just me?

1. goatfury profile image89
    goatfuryposted 2 years ago

I haven't seen my hub stats budge over five days now.  Is it just me?

1. Paul Ward profile image79
      Paul Wardposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It's lots of people - presumably everybody.

2. lisavollrath profile image94
      lisavollrathposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it's just you. It's always just you.

Of course it's not just you! When your stats are down, everybody's stats are down! There are about a bazillion posts about this here in the forums, and in the QA. We're all in the same stat-free boat.

goatfuryposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, Lisa.  I know proper etiquette is to go read through the forums, but I found it far too tempting to simply use my news feed to make a post.  Anyway, have you experienced such a stat-lag in your time on HP?

1. lisavollrath profile image94
          lisavollrathposted 2 years ago in reply to this

No, but I transferred from Squidoo, so I'm used to things always being effed up.

Being without stats doesn't bother me. I have Google Analytics to give me my fix, until somebody gives the server a swift kick, and gets things running again.

Yeah, me too.  My only problem is that I started Analytics a few days ago, so I'm still kind of dependent on the hubstats here (and on my Squidoo transfer profile as well, where I don't have Analytics set up).

Not a giant deal, except that I just now (3 weeks ago) started seriously tracking my views, and it has made a dramatic difference in my earnings.

2. tedwritesstuff24 profile image82
          tedwritesstuff24posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Bah..don't apologise.. Life is short and the easy option has worked well ;-).. Endless trolling through forums looking for answers just sucks the life out of you ;-) ;-)

3. galleryofgrace profile image82
      galleryofgraceposted 2 years ago in reply to this

My stats are held up like everyone else's. It's going on 5 days now. My question is" If my stats have not updated for 5 days how did I lose views last night?????

4. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

At this point you can probably count on waiting another few days because pay day is the 28th, so they will probably wait until then to catch everything up.  Generally when something like this happens there is a problem with affiliate payments, so they have to wait until they get all of the info.  However, earnings updated a few days ago, so it may be a problem with their new server.  They know people are anxious, but I'm sure they are doing all they can.  This has been upsetting for a lot of people, though, but they'll fix it...always do.

2. tedwritesstuff24 profile image82
    tedwritesstuff24posted 2 years ago

Yep..over four day here..so it must be site wide....seems to happen on a more regular basis...

OK, thanks.  I've been on Hubpages for about 3 months now, and this is by far the longest I've ever seen it.

working