jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Have you heard about Tsu: A Social Media that Pay its User?

1. gitachud profile image86
    gitachudposted 2 years ago

There is a discussion about the site:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/126173#post2662892

After reading the comments there, I do not think it is something I would be interested in. I understand that you have to recruit more people for you to earn anything -- is that true?

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You don't have to refer people to make money.

It's very similar to Facebook - post status updates, photos, like, comment, share.

The only difference is that you earn 50% of all CPM from adverts shown on your content and then earn from the rule of 1/3s for all referrals.

So you don't have to refer to earn - you can just earn off all the views you generate.

It's free and is already in the news, plus you get money for what you do on Facebook (but they earn off themselves). So definitely worth checking out IMO.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

My opinion is anyone trying to refer me and not disclosing that they will profit from it ... I question the sincerity of their enthusiasm.

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Isn't that how most people get referrals on Hubpages?

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
        Dale Hydeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

+1 smile

3. Cheeky Kid profile image92
    Cheeky Kidposted 2 years ago

This is the first time I've heard of it. And it actually sounds sketchy.

4. carny profile image88
    carnyposted 2 years ago

From the description alone, it reminds me of Yuwie. Anyone remember Yuwie? Didn't think so. It failed and disappeared without a trace.

It was also a social network that was supposed to pay its users, back from 2007. And it had a MLM aspect (multi-level referral tree), just like Tsu seems to have. Seems pretty shady to me.

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
      LuisEGonzalezposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Really??? I don't think that an Investment firm would have invested 7 million plus some big entertainment stars and sport's starts would have become involved and invested their own money in it if it was a fraud.

5. janesix profile image60
    janesixposted 2 years ago

Does it pay through paypal?

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
      LuisEGonzalezposted 2 years ago in reply to this

They pay by check for now.

working