jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Another Site Stealing Recipe Hubs

1. Barbara Kay profile image85
    Barbara Kayposted 24 months ago

You won't believe the url for this site stealing recipe hubs. handfoot caredotcom They copied my hub with all of the photos and there are many more recipes from Hubpages there.

1. Craan profile image81
      Craanposted 24 months ago in reply to this

This is horrible, Barbra! What are we to do about this? On bubbles there is someone that plagiarized my article too. I notified the Bubblews staff. Unfortunately, HubPages does not protect Hubbers from this type of theft. I recommend you contact the site owner directly to complain.

2. bac2basics profile image88
      bac2basicsposted 24 months ago in reply to this

Bubblews is just having a crackdown on recipe posts as plagiarized posts had gotten to plaque proportions.

2. SmartAndFun profile image91
    SmartAndFunposted 24 months ago

THANK YOU TO Barbara Kay!

This site is FILLED with STOLEN HubPages recipes and food-related articles. If you write recipes or food-related articles (for example growing your own food, celebrity chef personalities, etc.), check it out!

Some that I see:
    • Barbara Kay's "Grandpa's Famous Easy Sloppy Joe Recipe"
    • chwwalker's "    Best College Kitchen Gifts for Your Student "
    • globalcoffeegrind's Green Ways to Use K-Cups
    • charliecheesman's "The Best Bramley Apple pie Recipe"
    • ljh07's "Crock Pot: Chicken and Wild Rice"
    • iqwest's "How to Make Beeritas"
    • veronicafarkas' "How to Make Buckeyes"
    • susannaislas' "How to Make Lobster, Puerto Nuevo Style"

There are many, many more.

3. chef-de-jour profile image93
    chef-de-jourposted 24 months ago

Thumbs up to you. I also recently found a blog that was copying hubs - I too made a forum out of it - the best thing to do. Well done. If each one of us hubbers could find just one thieving blogger what a difference we might make!
    Find out the domain and go through the protocol to have this cheat taken down.

4. Solaras profile image92
    Solarasposted 24 months ago

Why they have even stolen Mark Ewbie's Tuna Pasta recipe, stick figure drawing and all!