Drop in traffic and earnings

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image74
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 24 months ago

It is quite disappointing  to note that both my traffic and earnings fall since one month. I understand a lot of hubbers face similar situation and they are too concerned and worried. The knowledgeable people are of the opinion that it is Panda effect. Whatever it may be, it is a slap on our confidence and energy.  Now I get only one fourth of my usual  traffic and earnings.  I don't know how to tackle this issue.  I had been here since March 2012 and never faced such a serious issue as of now.  I find the drop is  in my follower list too for it remains intact for months. What else I need to improve, I don't know.  Hope things may change to a positive path soon. Dear hubbers, please share your views/tips.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 24 months ago

HubPages got slapped by Google updates in the past, and sometimes these Panda effects can take a year to recover from.

3. Glenn Stok profile image96
    Glenn Stokposted 24 months ago

sunilkunnoth2012, See this other forum thread about another possible reason for the sudden decline in the past two months.

relache, Welcome back. I'd like to know what you think about what's discussed in that thread.