Promoting Hubs Safely

1. Hendrika profile image73
    Hendrikaposted 24 months ago

I have not been very active for a while because of some reasons. I am back now, but because I have been gone so long I am not sure any more what are SAFE ways of promoting your Hubs. With all the animals going on I am really scared that anything I do will count as link spam.

I see a lot here about marketing but not this issue really explained. I have also asked quite a few question about a good free keyword research tool in the place of the Google Adwords one. At the moment I am using SEOBook but I am not having much luck. The others I find are even worse or you have to pay.

I need traffic, i need money. Please help sad

2. Lorelei Cohen profile image84
    Lorelei Cohenposted 24 months ago

Many of us are trying to build up a following on social media and Pinterest to share our Hubs with. A good rule is to use the share buttons that are on the side of your article. If you do not have a Pinterest account then create one.

Most of us are feeling the same as you. Money is tight and Google has made things very confusing. I have no idea if pinging is okay or not. I look forward to other replies.

1. Hendrika profile image73
      Hendrikaposted 24 months ago in reply to this

Thanks Lorelei, I suppose I just have to push on and see what happens. I have to agree I get quite a lot of traffic from Pinterest, but would like traffic from other sources as will.