jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Billionth Question about Adsense Approval

1. Hannah Elise profile image91
    Hannah Eliseposted 24 months ago

I have almost 30 published, all featured, and an 84-86 hubber score all the time. Can't get Adsense approval.

I am almost sure this is because my account is new--I've only been here 10 days--in which case that's totally fine. (I'm US, btw.) I'm cool with waiting. BUT I would hate to be waiting when there's something I should be doing that I'm not, you know? I'm currently doing a few hubs a day and planning to keep that pace up, so by the  time my account is old enough for approval (about a month, from what I've been reading?) I should have a fair few.

So really I just wanted to make sure the only thing that was holding me back was account immaturity. (My rejections are always for insufficient content.)

Thanks so much for your help!

1. Maina Ndungu profile image85
      Maina Ndunguposted 24 months ago in reply to this

Yes I also think it must be the time factor. I've looked at your first article and that's good enough content (even admirable) considering you have many of them. I got my approval with only 20 hubs. Just keep your head above the water.

Hannah Eliseposted 24 months ago in reply to this

Thank you so much! Will do.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 24 months ago in reply to this

Hi Hannah,

AdSense does not have an officially-stated waiting period for people located in the US, but many US Hubbers have had trouble getting approval for accounts that are not at least 1 month old, so it sounds like your strategy of waiting and continuing to write Hubs is the right one.

2. Rachael Tate profile image83
    Rachael Tateposted 24 months ago

Hi, I was refused at 4 weeks and accepted at 5 weeks with 15 hubs.  Apply again after you've been here a month and you should be fine.

Thank you! Will do. I'll keep writing and try to keep my score up in the meantime. smile

3. Shades-of-truth profile image86
    Shades-of-truthposted 24 months ago

Hannah, I had just about despaired of ever getting approved, and reapplied after letting a few weeks elapse. To my great surprise, I was approved. Just be patient, I believe you will be fine.

1. CharlotteCampbel8 profile image59
      CharlotteCampbel8posted 24 months ago in reply to this

I agree. Be patient.

1. Dressage Husband profile image79
        Dressage Husbandposted 24 months ago in reply to this

I applied so long ago my experience may not be relevant. However I had just one blog and a couple of articles. The thing they were looking for then was quality content and longevity. I was refused the first time too and I think they use the standard lack of content letter as I had no more when I applied again and was accepted, just a few more posts on the blog.

4. SmartAndFun profile image91
    SmartAndFunposted 24 months ago

Your hunch is correct -- I am no expert but can just about guarantee that it is because you've only been here ten days. Wait until you've been here at least a month or two.

BTW, Google doesn't see or care what your Hubber score is. They will look only at your content, and also at the length of you presence on the web. They just want to make sure you are putting out original, quality content and have staying power.

You'll get approved. Try again in a month or so. Welcome to HubPages!

Awesome! Thank you so much smile