jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Hub reading and holding patterns.

1. Arachnea profile image85
    Arachneaposted 24 months ago

I've got about 5 hubs opened in tabs on my browser. Have had for about 2 weeks now. I mean to get back to them and comment. They caught my attention as I whizzed through the feed. Does anyone else ever do that?

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 24 months ago in reply to this

Yes, sometimes I put them in a Pocket folder.  It's an application to save just about anything to read or view later.

1. MelRootsNWrites profile image90
        MelRootsNWritesposted 24 months ago in reply to this

I save all the ones I want to read in Pocket as well.  Then, I read them and comment through the week.

2. David Stone1 profile image69
    David Stone1posted 24 months ago

Always. I set a maximum goal for updates, and then, I go looking through my hubs for worthy candidates. Always some way to improve an article.

3. ecogranny profile image89
    ecogrannyposted 24 months ago

Yes I do. Don't want to lose them, but always rushing through something that is higher priority. Drive myself crazy with that sometimes!

4. Jayne Lancer profile image90
    Jayne Lancerposted 24 months ago

I often see hubs on my feed that I think might interest me, but don't have time at that particular moment to read, so I bookmark them. They sometimes sit there for a while, but I get to them eventually.

5. John Messingham profile image59
    John Messinghamposted 24 months ago

I do the same as Jayne. I bookmark the hub and get back to it later when I have more time to read it properly.

6. tirelesstraveler profile image86
    tirelesstravelerposted 24 months ago

I have notifications from HP in my mail box from July when I went off the grid for 3 weeks.  Then while I was overseas more piled up. I have been crazy busy since returning.  They are all waiting.  Always read several before I delete notifications might miss something.