jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

My Second payment! yay! ( A Call to Concentrate and Write More)

1. KenDeanAgudo profile image73
    KenDeanAgudoposted 2 years ago

This forum is to track down my achievements here, and at the same time inspire new hubbers. Last October 29, 2014 I received my second payment, it was not big enough but I am very thankful. I just realized that hubpages yield a huge opportunity for me to earn online, yes I have been here for almost a year but with that span of time, i only write if i wanted to write.

As a student, it is a big help for me to fund my miscellaneous expenses in school especially I spend too much money for foods! delicious and healthy foods! wew

So to those newbie's here, dont give up and try your faith here. And for me, I will be writing again on hubpages, and my goal is to publish 200 hubs at the end of 2015. I also realized what are the best topic to write depending on seasons :3

Thanks hubpages! Thank you to all my friends (few friends) here big_smile

1. Cardisa profile image92
      Cardisaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Congrats Ken, I'm so proud of you! Yay!

KenDeanAgudoposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hello Cardisa, thanks for being a nice and supportive friend here. BTW. on the poetry tips, I was "WOW" doing your tips, it earned "2-4k" views on my two poems on my personal blogs daily. big_smile

1. Cardisa profile image92
          Cardisaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That's awesome Ken! I am glad that you are seeing improvement. I hope your blog and hubpages continue to be a success.

2. Robin Egerton profile image69
      Robin Egertonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations!  Please share - what did you do to actually earn money?  (I'll be reviewing your hubs shortly!)  And a question from this relative Newbie - how exactly do we get the money we have earned?

1. galleryofgrace profile image84
        galleryofgraceposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Robin: Hp earnings are paid through Paypal provided you have signed up for the Hp program and adsense. You must have over $50 in HP earnings to get paid. It is accumulative. You are paid around the 28th of the month following the month you reach $50 or more.
        There is very explicit information in the learning pages of the "help" section.

2. KenDeanAgudo profile image73

Hello Robin, gallery*** have already told you everything about the the basic infos that you will be needing. Glad to inspire you, I guess I need to write a hub about my hubbing experience big_smile

2. profile image59
    Leigh Wellsposted 2 years ago

Congrats, just join about a hour ago, have not finished profile but happy for you.

Good luck, just keep in mind that writing and earning here takes time big_smile So be patient. lmao

3. profile image59
    Leigh Wellsposted 2 years ago

Thank you for the encouragement.

working