jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What has been the Hub you have enjoyed the most, ie your most popular.

1. mandybeau profile image59
    mandybeauposted 7 years ago

Not worried about whom it was by, more, what was it about briefly and why was it so interesting? Plus did it have a wide audience or not?

2. mandybeau profile image59
    mandybeauposted 7 years ago

Have you guys got amnesia I can remember a pile of fav Hubs.

1. countrywomen profile image77
      countrywomenposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Mandy- Some folks I just like them for there  thoughtful posts i.e, AEvans, Misha, Gamer Girl, Make Money, Bdazzler, Sandra Rinck, Mark Knowles. Now coming to hubs I like almost all the travel hubs by jreuter and for creative paintings I like (Lita S and Amanda Severn's hubs). Then for arts and crafts Sweetie Pie is awesome. For creative writing Christoph R, Spryte, Shadesbreath, Shalini Kagal.  For poetry Cris A. For different styles of writing GoldenToad and CCR.  For fun I like Sschilke and rockinjoe. For serious thinking and  introspection I like LondonGirl, Sufidreamer, Paraglider.  For current topis Pgrundy and Ralph Deeds. For spiritual topics VioletSun,Tatjana, Lady G, Anjali Chugh, Anamika, Dayzeebee and Ripplemaker. For Advice Mighty Mom, Patty Inglish, Wandererh. For sheer variety from comedy to serious stuff MistyHorizon2003.  Ok actually this post is too long I surely have missed lots of folks(hence I wrote a hub about how to be popular and I will have to update that too since lots of new wonderful hubs/hubbers since I last updated it) and btw I like you too and admire your guts while taking up the cudgels against Google..LOL smile

1. AEvans profile image72
        AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I admire you for who you are as you enlightening and are thoughtful to so many.
        MandyBeau anyone brave enough to go up against google is a strong woman in my book.
        I have so many favorites and admire so many writers and articles it would take an entire evening to write them all.smile

3. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

I think the responses have given you a reason why you  haven't gotten responses-- there are just too many to choose from. So much wonderfullness-- who can sort and choose?

1. Lisa HW profile image83
      Lisa HWposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree with Rochelle.  There are too many to single any one, individual, Hub out.

4. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

Aww countrywomen.  *hugs*

There are a LOT of hubbers who I adore, who write well, who's hubs I love to read.  I couldn't possibly name them all.