jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What SEO Strategies Do You Use To Gain Traffic?

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 24 months ago

I'm a huge fan of Whiteboard Friday on the moz blog.  Recently the topic was about the possibility of having good SEO by simply having great content, which in itself is subjective.  Good content needs exposure and time to develop readership and links.  Do you let it stand alone and hope that readers will find you or do you use specific strategies to help readers find you?
    It might be helpful if you read or listen to the blog post, Is It Possible to Have Good SEO Simply by having Good Content, plus it has helpful tips.  It's going to be hard or next to impossible to rank well without domain authority and keywords.  What strategies work for you?

2. yasirchohan profile image61
    yasirchohanposted 24 months ago

Thanks I'll check that out. I usually read other people,  and share my views with them. In turn, some of them read mine. Furthermore, I try to choose SEO friendly topics.

I would love to perform research on keywords and then write my article, but I can never understand the whole process.

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 24 months ago in reply to this

It helps to read other people and if the content is good enough to share, that's how the web interlinks and grows. 
      I know there are various views on doing keyword research before writing.  It helps to have a topic that isn't already saturated with top sites, which is becoming harder to find.  It helps to focus on a specific aspect of a topic. I've read that there is more focus being given not just to keywords, but words and phrases that are relevant to the keywords, making the content easily identifiable for search engines to better answer search queries.

@sachin001 - thanks for your input.  Links to relevant sites certainly can help.  Nice to hear it's helping you.

3. sachin001 profile image65
    sachin001posted 24 months ago

Writing more and more Hubpages for your site and adding a link or two, I think ensure more organic traffic, higher search engine grades, ultra quick indexing and dedicated traffic all in all more exposure to your products and higher earning potential.

I have tried this before and got some success with it.