jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Malicious code

1. Jackie Lynnley profile image75
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 2 years ago

I have this showing on my NC Zoo hub (This Hub contains links to sites that may contain malicious code or are suspected to be phishing sites) and threatening to shut it down. Only two links were linkable, one on the map how to get direction to the zoo and another on the NC Zoo camp and I removed both those and it still is threatening to shut it down. It has been up for months; can anyone tell me what link might be malicious, please? ! Thanks so much!!

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

From my experience with such, it takes a while for HP to play catch up and remove the warnings.  Hopefully that is the same in this instance.

Jackie Lynnleyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I will just check it in the morning.

1. Lionrhod profile image93
          Lionrhodposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Weird. I don't see any links that should be causing the problem. Do let us know when you figure it out.

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image93
      Phyllis Doyleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Jackie, are the links in your text? Do you have any other links on your images?

There is only one link left and it is to the zoo site and I don't see how that can be anything. It is not linkable just added link.
        I just took it out too and there are no links and it is still showing the red skull....

2. Millionaire Tips profile image88
    Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago

Try going to this page and see if it has information about the specific link that is the issue:

http://hubpages.com/my/hubs/violations

1. Glenn Stok profile image96
      Glenn Stokposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If the link Millionaire Tips gave still shows the violation, go to the bottom of your stats page and click the "Check for violations now" button. That should remove the warning, assuming it was one of those links you removed.

Thank you; I did that and it fixed me right up!!

3. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

I look at hub last night, and none of the links gave me a malicious warning.

I don't know why they would but I have had to remove them all!!

working