jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Seems like a bug in a hub to me. . . .

1. MarieLB profile image85
    MarieLBposted 2 years ago

The very first attempt here had been skulking around for a couple of months and I decided that rather than deleting it, I shall 'revive it'.

I finished doing that, but I cannot publish it because there is a HUBPAGES VIDEO capsule, and it wont let me make any changes to it, eg: add a video or [preferably] delete it.

Pls Note: The hub had an icon next to it. which I had not noticed before.    It says-
    © = Possibly Copied by Someone Else   = Video Hub

Thanks, MarieLB

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

As @relache mentioned, there are some limitations to a Video Hub.
      Each video Hub requires one original HubPages hosted video in order to be published.

MarieLBposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks you so much Matthew.  It sort of stuck like a sore thumb in my list, and I wanted to get rid of it by reviving it.  Well, that did not work.  So it stays.  But the work I did, still gave me another hub. 
        Cheers!

2. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 2 years ago

Video Hubs do not let you edit the video capsule.  It's a really bad formatting problem.

MarieLBposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you @relache.  At least now I know that I have to give in trying to fix the unfixable.  It also gave a chance to have a look at your site.  WOW!!  I shall be back - to read.  smile

working