jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

My articles get traffic and comments in other sites but never in hubpages why?

1. accofranco profile image77
    accofrancoposted 8 years ago

My articles get traffic and comments in other sites but never in hubpages why? What should be the actual cause?

2. Inspirepub profile image85
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

Are you posting the exact same articles in both palces?

Generally, random search visitors don't comment the way other Hubbers do, but Hubbers don't click ads, so your most profitable Hubs may have few comments - but what do you care, if you are here to earn income?

On the other hand, you can get lots of comments on a Hub that gets very little outside traffic, which is good for the ego and the heartstrings, but not so good for the wallet ...

Jenny

3. accofranco profile image77

Wonderful advice.I love you for this Jenny.So i should keep publishing on HP? Again,but google and amazon ads don't appear on my hubs yet.But i have signed up with those affiliate sites.Does it require further work apart from signing up with them? And plz do you know how to link ads on google to your hubs?Teach me please if u do.How do i get the ads?

1. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

The Google ads are on your pages. That's automatic.

Amazon ads need to be placed yourself using the Amazon Capsule. You'll be able to add it when you're in edit mode. Be mindful that you choose products that complement your topic.

But I really don't know how you'll go about monetizing a page about Venezuelan Capuchin Monkeys.

accofrancoposted 8 years ago in reply to this

My lord, Darkside i just have passion for monkeys right from childhood,so i love sharing any idea i learn about them.Thanks for your Google directives,i see,and please,whats is holding the ads from entering my hubs?But please darkside,can u email me a step by step procedure on how to add Amazon ads to my page plz i'm pleading.Bless you.

1. darkside profile image80
          darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

It's good that you're sharing something that deeply interests you. And I'm all for a tight focused niche. But be aware that when it's really specific, such as Venezuelan Capuchin Monkeys (which the very thought intrigues me) then your audience is going to be very limited.

When you do get Search Engine traffic it will be top quality. But don't feel down if the number of unique visitors is extremely small. If you were to get a few visits a day for that hub then count it as a success.

I can't email you a step by step procedure, but here's the next best thing: Amazon Capsule.

accofrancoposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Darkside, but.....

4. accofranco profile image77

please you guys should help me out with my problem and forget this "....."guy.I want to know how i can get online users to read my articles on hubpages more often,what can i do please,i'm stocked up!

5. accofranco profile image77

Thanks Darkside, but i am still co......

working