jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

first hub, how should i attract traffic

1. profile image60
    Evexisposted 8 years ago

i have made my first hub.  i guess it would be a fan hub for a game i play, and my clan in the game.  some ppl where saying they get hits from google do i need to do anything to get my site to come up on a google search im really lost as to how i would get traffic other than giving ppl i know a link to my page.

Evexis

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

Use the search box ..top right ... and look for articles for generating traffic. You will get lots of Hubs with info that will help you put a plan together to get your Hub *out and about* smile hope that helps. It takes time and work but you will get picked up by the search engines.

3. cindyvine profile image86
    cindyvineposted 8 years ago

am pleased you referred to it as a pennis as it's definitely not a penis.  So, is a pennis some form of pasta then?

4. profile image60
    Evexisposted 8 years ago

thank you dame scribe ill look at that.  cindy however im not sure what you are referring to.

5. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

I know what you mean, Cindy, lol lol  ... Evexis ...somebody signed up with that name n posted a pic of the male reproductive organ tongue in every forum ...yesterday. Is gone now thank goodness lol

6. profile image60
    Evexisposted 8 years ago

ahh lol i must have missed that

working