jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Cautiously optimistic

1. Gcrhoads64 profile image98
    Gcrhoads64posted 23 months ago

After watching my earnings tank in October, I have seen a slow increase in views this last week.  I have made payout every month since March but was  thinking of  moving my Hubs after the latest Panda update. Is anyone else experiencing a rebound this last week?

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Mine are staying just about the same, no increase nor any decrease.

2. NateB11 profile image93
      NateB11posted 23 months ago in reply to this

Yes, I'm seeing a better rebound this week. I rebounded a little about a month after I lost traffic in September; and now it's getting even better. I'm cautious about it too. But I admit, I've been a bit happier about the whole thing in the past week.

3. Sherry Hewins profile image94
      Sherry Hewinsposted 23 months ago in reply to this

I have been riding high, and then lost hope, and then been up again so many times. Yes, this week is a little better than last week, but not nearly as good as a few months ago. I look at it a little bit like the stock market now. You need nerves of steel, and you don't get caught up in the fluctuation. Just let it ride.

2. Janey Hood profile image86
    Janey Hoodposted 23 months ago

Not yet!

3. Michael Kismet profile image90
    Michael Kismetposted 23 months ago

I'm making more money from one Daily Two Cents article a day then I am for my 48, 1200+ words hubs, a day.  That is sad!

1. NateB11 profile image93

I've been undecided and thinking about writing on that site for several months now. I might have to try them out for some shorter pieces that don't fit anywhere else.

4. brightbrothers profile image60
    brightbrothersposted 23 months ago

Which Kind of Earning Tank

5. Michael Kismet profile image90
    Michael Kismetposted 23 months ago

Yeah, you should check it out Nate, it takes a few post to get the hang of the interface.  It made a definitive impression when my one 300 word post is earning more in a day than my 48, 1,200+ word hubs here.

I checked the articles that I moved from Bubblews to DailyTwoCents this morning and it has collectively made more money in one night then all my hubs here all month!

1. NateB11 profile image93

That's good news. Definitely sounds worth it then. I just signed up this morning, haven't published anything yet. I got some stuff that wouldn't really work here at HP or anywhere else, but I think it would work well for Daily Two Cents. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

6. Kathleen Odenthal profile image94
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 23 months ago

My earnings have tanked so badly that it makes me not want to write, which is very discouraging.

7. Nanciajohnson profile image83
    Nanciajohnsonposted 23 months ago

A big nothing here too!  I am also a bit sad about the downturn of the internet writing thing.  On the bright side I do have LOTS going on in my life, my art and career to keep me going and I will have topics and subjects to write on in the future when things settle down in the internet world.

8. Solaras profile image91
    Solarasposted 23 months ago

I have seen a rebound back to my pre-September 22nd views.  I am cautiously optimistic that this rebound maintains. 

This new site, 2 cents Worth, sounds interesting to me. I have posted a new Hub and will continue to do so, but would like a new outlet for short pieces, as Bubblews is repulsive to me.