jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

Ordered Amazon product does not show on earnings report.

1. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

I know it can take up to 7 days for an ordered product to be shipped out, and that Amazon does not show ordered product on earnings report until it is shipped out.  My estimation is that it has been 7 days since product was ordered, but earnings report still does not show it.

If somebody orders a product but cancels, does not pay for it, does it remain on the orders report??? Doesn't Amazon remove the ordered product that was never paid for from the orders report page?  Of course it won't be on earnings report unless it was paid for and shipped out.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image88
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

How do you know it was ordered?

2. bravewarrior profile image93
      bravewarriorposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I think it takes 30 days for Amazon purchases to show in our HP reports. I believe Amazon is 30 days and eBay is 60 days. Or it may be the other way around.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61

I use my own Amazon Associates account. It shows up on my report for orders.

1. Barbara Kay profile image86
      Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I've had this happen several times. I think the person who ordered it puts it in their shopping basket, but then doesn't pay for it. Mine still shows as ordered, but not with the earnings. Disappointing, isn't it. At least I am, since I don't get a lot of Amazon orders.

LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I was able to get an answer Barbara.

The ordered item will always be on the order report, depending on time period you want to look at.  In other words, if a product is ordered in October, and you want to see your report for December it won't show up, yet if you check for month of October, when it was ordered, it will be on that one.

It will not show up on earnings until it is paid for and shipped out.

Good news is that I did not lose a sale. It has now been paid for and shipped out.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image61

I am not using the HP Amazon Program. 

I am using my own Amazon Affiliate account

1. bravewarrior profile image93
      bravewarriorposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Perhaps you should pose this question to Amazon.

1. relache profile image86
        relacheposted 2 years ago in reply to this

This is where the best information to answer this would be found.

4. Solaras profile image90
    Solarasposted 2 years ago

Amazon does give sellers up to 30 days before they cancel an order.

Also, if Amazon sells the product, but is out of stock, they will let people order the product, and they will "notify" them when the product comes back into stock, and ship it and bill them then.

Okay, thanks Solares!  I guess I will just wait and see what happens.

I just wonder if Amazon ever removes ordered products that are never paid for.

5. Jacquelyn fuller profile image59
    Jacquelyn fullerposted 2 years ago

I'm kinda confused what do ordering a product from amazon or ebay have to do with my earnings?

What is your point here!

working