jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How fast can you gain the payment threshold?

1. joween18 profile image82
    joween18posted 2 years ago

Hi hubpages community, just hit the $19 checkmark of my hubpages earnings, which is not much but it took about 3 months to acumulate (not to mention, doing nothing but waiting and updating occasionally).. which is a kind of "whew!". Thanks to my <link snipped> one hub[/url] that have been in the first page in Google searches.. but hey, I was wondering how fast can you gain $50. A month maybe? or just days? Tell me.. atleast it can drive me up to write more hub topics that I and the readers love smile

CheerS! smile

P.S. If I reached the $50 threshold, it will be my first payment here on hubpages wink

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

As CuAllaidh suggested, keep writing.  It all takes time.

2. CuAllaidh profile image80
    CuAllaidhposted 2 years ago

Lots of people hit the threshold every month, I have a ways to go myself, but it can happen. Keep writing, I have over a hundred hubs and still don't make my threshold every month, but then my niche is pretty small big_smile

3. Cheeky Kid profile image93
    Cheeky Kidposted 2 years ago

Same here, I've never reached payout yet but I guess I'll do probably next month. With that, I think I can pull it off in 2-3 months. A payout I mean. And that's with my abysmally low CPM. sad smile

4. Bard of Ely profile image88
    Bard of Elyposted 2 years ago

Not fast enough! But seriously it can be done in a month and sometimes I make it but other times I don't.

working