jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How fast can you gain the payment threshold?

1. joween18 profile image82
    joween18posted 23 months ago

Hi hubpages community, just hit the $19 checkmark of my hubpages earnings, which is not much but it took about 3 months to acumulate (not to mention, doing nothing but waiting and updating occasionally).. which is a kind of "whew!". Thanks to my <link snipped> one hub[/url] that have been in the first page in Google searches.. but hey, I was wondering how fast can you gain $50. A month maybe? or just days? Tell me.. atleast it can drive me up to write more hub topics that I and the readers love smile

CheerS! smile

P.S. If I reached the $50 threshold, it will be my first payment here on hubpages wink

1. Dale Hyde profile image88
      Dale Hydeposted 23 months ago in reply to this

As CuAllaidh suggested, keep writing.  It all takes time.

2. CuAllaidh profile image81
    CuAllaidhposted 23 months ago

Lots of people hit the threshold every month, I have a ways to go myself, but it can happen. Keep writing, I have over a hundred hubs and still don't make my threshold every month, but then my niche is pretty small big_smile

3. Cheeky Kid profile image88
    Cheeky Kidposted 23 months ago

Same here, I've never reached payout yet but I guess I'll do probably next month. With that, I think I can pull it off in 2-3 months. A payout I mean. And that's with my abysmally low CPM. sad smile

4. Bard of Ely profile image87
    Bard of Elyposted 23 months ago

Not fast enough! But seriously it can be done in a month and sometimes I make it but other times I don't.