jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (16 posts)

HubFamily!

1. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

So, I got my fiance to sign up (and he keeps telling me to stop nagging him about getting his ideas out of his head and on to the screen.)

Annnnd.. today my mom signed up! She's super awesome, you guys should go leave her love. big_smile

Her profile name is Kitchen_Witch

smile

*does the HubFamily dance*

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image83
      Zsuzsy Beeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Charlotte what's with the new avatar? Don't ya know that frowning can cause wrinkles or something?
      How are the plans coming together for May 25th??? 

As for your Mom joining Hubpages, how super is that.  Welcome Kitchen_Witch. 

Kindest regards Zsuzsy

ps  My name on my bus. cards for my sewing shop used to be Stitch-Witch so we must somehow be related...

1. gamergirl profile image61
        gamergirlposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I challenged Maddie to put up a funny face avatar tongue

Plans are coming along.. just have to set aside gas money for the drive up there and back, get in touch with a half a million people to make sure they're coming or not, and get Gamergent's freakin' taxes done so that I can buy him nice clothes. smile

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image83
          Zsuzsy Beeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Awesome, glad to hear that things are progressing nicely. Grizzly sided hugs to you both and to beautiful Sierra zs

2. kerryg profile image88
    kerrygposted 7 years ago

"font of wise council," I love it!

Hope to see her around!

3. Anti-Valentine profile image92
    Anti-Valentineposted 7 years ago

I got my brother to join, but he hasn't published anything. He basically signed up just to join my fan club so he could get e-mail alerts when I write something new.

4. Kitchen_Witch profile image61
    Kitchen_Witchposted 7 years ago

Hey  you can lead a horse to water,  but you cant make them Drink.
    I will  abuse an old  saying...

We all do not have the time to make all the mistakes,  We have to learn from others.
    I hear my Daughter say  "  yeah  just  make the fun ones!"

LOL
    Thank you for the welcomes.

Kitchen_Witch

5. dineane profile image81
    dineaneposted 7 years ago

I think that's how I've gotten most of my signups, but you never know when the urge to write might strike 'em!

6. Shirley Anderson profile image85
    Shirley Andersonposted 7 years ago

This seems to be a trend right now.  This week, we have a mother and daughter in the HubNuggets and I know we have other mother/daughters on the site, as well.  And now Charlotte and her mom - yay!

'K, gotta go join Kitchen_Witch's fan club now.

7. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

*dances more*

I love my mom.  She dove right into the hub thing, and all she forgot was a comment capsule!

1. Kitchen_Witch profile image61
      Kitchen_Witchposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey  you told me to x out.   bleh

1. Shirley Anderson profile image85
        Shirley Andersonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You tell her, mom.  Sheesh, kids these days!  smile

2. gamergirl profile image61
        gamergirlposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wench!  tongue

Need a rescue call?

8. 0
    Rainbow Briteposted 7 years ago

Yeah, my sister joined because I was always gabbing about "this website that I write for online" and she loves to write too....but at the moment she's having internet difficulties, so she hasn't been on in a bit, hope she gets to come back soon!

9. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I read your mom's article and was certainly happy to become a fan. I am looking forward to an article on after the wedding.. The best to you on the special day!!! That is what dreams are made of.smile

10. Anna Marie Bowman profile image92
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 7 years ago

I have been trying to get my boyfriend to join.  He likes the idea, and has so much knowledge to share, but he doesn't have the time to do it.

working