jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Is Ezinearticles still any good for promotion?

1. SpaceShanty profile image93
    SpaceShantyposted 24 months ago

What is the situation with this site now?  Will writing articles there to support your site/blog/business help or hinder them?

1. Elsie Hagley profile image82
      Elsie Hagleyposted 24 months ago in reply to this

I don't think Ezinearticles are accepted on HubPages as I had broken links, but when I checked them out they were all good, the only way I got rid of the broken links was by deleting them.

I could be wrong, it will be interesting to see what someone else say's about this subject.smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image91
    Marisa Wrightposted 24 months ago

There's a post from Google somewhere about link spam, which gives an Ezinearticles link as an example of what's unacceptable.   It's not the link that's spammy per se, but the way that EA works that's the problem.

The whole idea of EA is that you post an article there so it can be copied by other blog and website owners.   If your article contains some links to your Hubs, then that means you could wind up with links to your Hubs from hundreds of blogs.   

Once upon a time that was a good thing - but today, having the same article published on lots of different blogs, all pointing back to your Hub, would shout "unnatural links" to Google. 

Besides, most genuine blog owners today would know better than to use duplicate content on their blogs - so if you put articles on EA, it's very likely they're going to be copied by dubious bloggers, whom you wouldn't want to be associated with anyway!

1. viryabo profile image87
      viryaboposted 24 months ago in reply to this