jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

RESOLVED: Site search for Hub Pages is not working.

1. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 23 months ago

No matter what you put in search, it does not pull up anything, other than maybe a hubber that is using the word or words as their profile name.

1. Sharlee01 profile image67
      Sharlee01posted 23 months ago in reply to this

Did it ever work? I have been here two months and the search box has not functioned properly. The page views don't work either. How do hubbers keep track of which hubs are doing well, if one can't track visitors to a given hub article? The only thing that changes are the little red and blue traffic indicators. Which by the way don't make any sense at all.  I am really stumped when it comes to how Hubpages come up with earnings when stats don't work??? Has it  always been like this or are these glitches new ? I came from Squidoo where the stats were kept up to the minute. This is a very confusing way to do business.

2. bravewarrior profile image93
      bravewarriorposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Linda, I just put your pen name in the search bar and the link to your profile page came up.

1. LindaSmith1 profile image61
        LindaSmith1posted 23 months ago in reply to this

Put words for a topic such a ice cream, crafts, beards etc.  All you get is a hubber profile if there is one under a word you put in the search bar.

3. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 23 months ago in reply to this

There was a temporary issue that affected the site search function.
      It has since been resolved.
      Thanks for your patience.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Your stats are at the top of the page with the list of hubs.  The other stats are within the earnings tabs and you can break the reports down to individual reports. There are those who also use Google Analytics,and Google Webmaster tool for additional information.   The stats work, they may go for days without being updated. The search bar use to work well, now it is from minute to minute as to whether it will work or not.

3. Titia profile image89
    Titiaposted 23 months ago

Same with me Linda, can't get anywhere with the search. Very annoying. I wanted to check in which topic other hubbers had put hubs similar to one of mine, because I don't know where to put it.

4. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Titia: Use the topics tree link.  Put a word or two for what your hub is about in the google search bar and then add hub pages like this;  Crafts hub pages

5. alexadry profile image92
    alexadryposted 23 months ago

I also had a search issue when posting links to my article earlier today. Usually, I do a search for keywords and I get to pick among my hubs which ones to link, but nothing was coming up despite trying different keywords.