jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Tips to be a great hubber?

1. lawretta profile image49
    lawrettaposted 7 years ago

Please!!! i need tips on how to become a great hubber?

2. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

Like anything else: Hard work-- reading what other great hubbers have done, study, learn, analyze, sharpen your skills,  find your own strengths, research, practice, work. There's no easy button.

...and after all that..."great" is a matter of opinion.

3. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Hi Lawretta ... smile to be or not to be ...that is the question tongue lol ... jk ...couldnt resist tongue lol .. all you have to do is be yourself. Write what you like ..your personality will come through .. n join in any of the forums. smile jus treat others as you want to be treated. Some will respond n others ...well..they have other things to do? lol ..but dont worry. Best we can do is help where we can when asked and be a part of the HP world. Hope that helps. lol

4. AEvans profile image74
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

You already are and all of these wonderful people who has just commented are great too. Patience and perserverance as it doesn't happen overnite. smile

5. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Don't strive to be great.

Be true to yourself. Concentrate on quality and continuous improvement. And be honest.

Once you've established a track record of being reliable you'll soon be considered great.

lawrettaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks guys for the comments, you guys are sooo helpful. My worry is my hub score. I was 78 2days ago now i am 69. Its so worrying. What did i do wrong?

6. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Ummm, this does not look normal to me with your number of hubs. However a quick glance over your hubs did not reveal anything terrible with them. Some of your hubs are duplicate content, and many of them tend to be a bit on a short side. Try to write more, and publish only original text. smile

lawrettaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Misha, i appreciate your comment . I will rewrite or rather edit my hubs to make them original