jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Set Up Adsense via HP or Placing HP url in Adsense account?

1. mjkamrul profile image83
    mjkamrulposted 2 years ago

I'm a bit new here on hubpage adsense account setting up. Should it be set up via HP earning settings or save the HP url in adsense account (access and authorization)? Thanks

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

You apply to adsense for adsense. Put publisher code they give you into the box for Adsense by hitting configure button.  All of this is in the Hub pages Learning Center. http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/signup-AdSense

3. mjkamrul profile image83

But I find no option for putting adsense code while hitting  on adsense set up in affiliate setting page rather it derives me to adsense account page to sign in adsense account and accept association. is that?

4. LindaSmith1 profile image60

MY ACCOUNT
    EARNINGS THEN SCROLL DOWN TO HubPages Earnings Program Settings-GOOGLE ADSENSE-CLICK ON CONFIGURE AND ENTER PUBISHER CODE

Unfortunately  you do have to read and follow instructions which begins with do you already have an adsense account.  Yes or no, very easy to select one.

Then follow instructions

5. mjkamrul profile image83

Yes, I read and hit yes then next and derives me to adsense account page to sign in - tell us about your content - accept association, that's it

6. LindaSmith1 profile image60

You have not been approved for Adsense apparently.  If you are, they give you a publisher ID that starts with 2 letters followed by a string of numbers.  No HP earnings program if you don't have Adsense.

7. mjkamrul profile image83

No, I already have adsense account approved via my blog site with another mail and HP is with different mail. I just want to associate that account with HP. Is it ok? So, am I going in right way?

8. LindaSmith1 profile image60

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/9729?hl=en

3.  I need to add more sites to my existing account

You can use your existing account to do so. Please see our entry on adding more sites.    https://support.google.com/adsense/answ … 2&rd=1

9. mjkamrul profile image83

before adding url to allowed site list in authorized sites list of Google adsense account, shouldn't I set up adsense account first via HP earning program setting to become legible to earn money on HP?

Or, it's enough to include HP url in my adsense account's authorized sites list?

10. LindaSmith1 profile image60

You need to read and follow instructions.  you have been provided every link there is to tell you what to do. 
    This is right out of the HP learning center.  Read, Read, ,Read.

I already have a Google AdSense Publisher ID

If you already have a Google AdSense Publisher ID, adding it to HubPages is easy.

While signed-in to HubPages, go to My Account > Earnings > Settings
    Click the "get started" button next to Google AdSense
    Check the "yes" radio button after the question: "Do you already have a Google AdSense Account?"
    Click "Next". You will be asked to sign in to or select the Google Account that is associated with your existing Google AdSense account. Then you will be asked for your permission for HubPages to access your Google Adsense account information.

11. mjkamrul profile image83

Great! it's really helpful info. Thanks for your effort to make me clear.

working