jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Stats Delays?

1. davidlivermore profile image95
    davidlivermoreposted 23 months ago

I know this has been talked about a lot.  But why can't HP keep the stats working?  This issue is basically happening daily and it's really frustrating.

Please don't refer me to Google Analytics.  I don't care for that system works.  HP starts are so much easier to review and help me when determining what hubs to review and edit.

So HP staff - can you explain why the stats are broken so much now?

Thank you.

1. Maina Ndungu profile image87
      Maina Ndunguposted 23 months ago in reply to this

I do agree with you David. Google analytics is difficult to use especially because you can't access it from your mobile. HP should tell us what they're doing about this issue and what we expect in the future.
      But don't you worry. The faulty stats are not used to calculate your earnings, neither do they affect the actual number of visitors to your hubs.

2. Lorelei Cohen profile image84
    Lorelei Cohenposted 23 months ago

I was just coming in to ask about this same issue. It can be very disheartening to see "Stats not updated for 25 hours". It makes it very difficult to stay motivated to work.

Why are there such huge gaps in the stats updates?

3. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 23 months ago

From time to time the stats have processing issues.  Engineers look into it when they arise. 

I do recommend using google analytics.  They are much richer and they do work on mobile phones now. 

We will get them fixed shortly.

1. Lorelei Cohen profile image84
      Lorelei Cohenposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for the update Paul. Being new here I just find it so much more motivating to come in and see at a glance the areas where I should be concentrating my efforts. Hopefully things stats will have a little more regularity in the future. The past few days they have been very glitchy.