jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Sharing my Hub featured story on Facebook

1. 79
    NuJazzposted 23 months ago

How will it benefit me to share my Hub featured story on Facebook.  Will I earn money or will I just be sharing for noticeability?

1. peachpurple profile image78
      peachpurpleposted 23 months ago in reply to this

After i edit my old hubs, i share it at fb, twitter, etc and got eight to twelve views per day cimpare to zero views before. My earning increase from nineteen cents to thirty cents

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 23 months ago

You need traffic to your hubs.  No outside traffic, you won't earn a thing.  You can't simply write an article place it on a site like Hub Pages, etc, do nothing to promote them and then expect dollars to appear through some miracle.

3. Lady Lorelei profile image79
    Lady Loreleiposted 23 months ago

Every now and then a post goes viral and that is when you make money! Share on facebook, twitter, and pinterest. While Google traffic is currently low it is our job to go out and find our traffic.

When using social media create a presence there. Get to know your follows and join groups with people of similar interests. There are many writing groups, sports groups, health groups, etc on facebook. When using Twitter and pinterest use a #hastag and follow people who seem to have an interest in the same things that you do as well.

4. lisavollrath profile image88
    lisavollrathposted 23 months ago

You never know who might pick up your article, and repost it to their page. One of mine was shared by a local radio station a few months back, and sent out to their mobile subscribers. The article got about 50,000 views in a week, from people resharing it. That many views equals dollars. I'll be getting a nice payout from it at the end of the month.

5. 79
    NuJazzposted 23 months ago

Thanks. Good to know.