jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Print out your profile page

1. watergeek profile image93
    watergeekposted 23 months ago

Is there any way our profile page could be set up to print as a handout? I often go to fairs and water festivals (like today) and would love to be able to share my profile page for attendees to check out when they get home.

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 23 months ago in reply to this

In Chrome you can click in the upper right (3 horizontal bars) and then click "print", then save as "PDF" and you have a copy of your profile that you can print out. smile

2. 0
    Bitpaceposted 23 months ago

In Mozilla Fire Fox, click the Menu (3 horizontal bars, located in the upper right corner), and click print (a window will show) and save it as "PDF"......, that all you need to do..

3. watergeek profile image93

Didn't work for me. Too many elements were unformatted on the first page, both in the print window and on the PDF document. Ended up cutting and pasting my profile page over to a Word file, then reformatting to make it look good.

4. watergeek profile image93

What happens with Safari and Firefox when I click "print" is that the formatting on the first page is wacko.
    1 - There's a huge space between my icon and profile description.
    2 - The text in the spotlight hubs is printed underneath the photo, instead of next to it.
    3 - That same text is on top of the photo on the first hub listed. So you can't see the first hub entry, nor can you read the text that goes with the spotlighted hub.
    4 - On all subsequent hubs listed, the text goes underneath the photo, which leaves unnecessary space and makes it so only about 4 hubs show per page.

This is true whether I try to print or make it a PDF file.