jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Can somebody give me some tips to get views in my Hubs?

1. Blaber Blogger profile image70
    Blaber Bloggerposted 23 months ago

I have been writing for HubPages and have published quite a few of them but I am not getting much traffic in my Hubs which is making me discouraged. Could anyone suggest me some ideas or give me some tips as to how can I get traffic in my Hubs?

1. peachpurple profile image79
      peachpurpleposted 23 months ago in reply to this

have you join the hub hopping? How about join the community- answer questions, forums and comment on hubs.

2. DrMark1961 profile image94
    DrMark1961posted 23 months ago

I can suggest you do a lot of reading. Check out this thread:
    and others like it.

3. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 23 months ago

You need to start with the basics.....

Is anyone searching for what you write? - Use the Google Keyword Planner to check your titles/keywords to see if anyone is searching for them and how many... If no one is searching for what you write then you will not get traffic...

What is the competition like? - Do a google search using your titles and keywords and see what else comes up - if the first page is full of well established authority sites then you are not going to be getting on the first page of google!

1. Blaber Blogger profile image70
      Blaber Bloggerposted 23 months ago in reply to this

thanks man. I guess you have an important point. I will try focusing on that and see if there is any change. thanks for the advice

4. PinoyMom profile image78
    PinoyMomposted 23 months ago

What I could suggest is to share your hub on social media like Pinterest, then share your pinterest link on your Facebook page.

5. Blaber Blogger profile image70
    Blaber Bloggerposted 23 months ago

thanks PinoyMOM. I have been doing that. Sharing in Facebook isnt giving much traffic but trying to write more on attractive topics now

6. SmartAndFun profile image91
    SmartAndFunposted 23 months ago

My account started doing better after I had about 50 or 60 articles. I think search engines prefer larger accounts. At least, that was the advice a couple of years ago -- I know things change quickly. If that is still the case, I advise you to add more content.