jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (21 posts)

RESOLVED: Stats currently delayed 2+ days

1. anweshablogs profile image79
    anweshablogsposted 2 years ago

My account is not getting updated for last 47 hrs. I have also checked whether there is any violations, but there's none. It is written in the hubpages that it can take time till 1 full day, but now it is crossing two entire days. That's really discouraging. Please help me in addressing this problem, if anything has to be done from my side.

1. oceansnsunsets profile image90
      oceansnsunsetsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I have noticed that same thing.

2. MarieLB profile image86
      MarieLBposted 2 years ago in reply to this

For the last two weeks my stats have been working in a very rocky fashion.  One time it took so long for them to move that I imagined that I had been struck off or something! smile  Now I am getting used to it.  I get an 'update' every two or 3 days and it is top frustration, but . . . .smile)

You are not alone.............

1. anweshablogs profile image79
        anweshablogsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Marie...but Hubpages should resolve the matter soon.

1. MarieLB profile image86
          MarieLBposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hub Scores down, Hubber score down,  Pageviews static.  Is 4 days soon enough?

3. peachpurple profile image77
      peachpurpleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

my views had been stagnant for 3 days, i was wondering whether it is a glitch

4. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Stats are currently delayed 2 or more days.
      We are working to resolve the issue.

If you would like more timely and granular statistics, we suggest using Google Analytics.
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/sett … -analytics

Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your continued patience.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image87
        Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It seems like a lot of Hubbers get quite angry when the stats are not updated.  Is it possible that maybe you can manage our expectations?

How often should we we expect the stats to update?  How high is this on your priority list?

On one hand, I feel that since this service is provided, the updates should happen automatically and regularly.  On the other hand, it might be a bonus feature you provide when you can get around to it, since we have a workaround of going to Google Analytics. But I would prefer that the feature to remain on the site, whenever you get around to updating the stats.

2. Michael Kismet profile image88
    Michael Kismetposted 2 years ago

Because HP hates you. 

No, I'm just being humorous.  It's been like this for months now, so technically it can be considered the norm--I'm sure they'll have this issue rectified soon.  But I do sympathize with your frustrations.

3. anweshablogs profile image79

Thanks a lot oceansnsunsets and Michael, for letting me know that at least I am not the only one who has been punished in Hubpages.

4. Michael Kismet profile image88
    Michael Kismetposted 2 years ago

I think there has been a miscommunication, no one's being "punished".  It's a site wide technical issue, it's been happening periodically the last few months for numerous reasons.  But I'm positive it'll update soon, eventually.  It's irksome, but hang in there.

5. anweshablogs profile image79

No Michael, even I was trying to be humorous. But bad luck, the joke didn't click.

6. Shades-of-truth profile image88
    Shades-of-truthposted 2 years ago

The administrators have posted that they are working on it. See: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/126774

7. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

They are always working on it, have been for 3 days now.  When will it be fixed??

8. sosown profile image80
    sosownposted 2 years ago

My stats have been the same for three days, too.

9. Lorelei Cohen profile image84
    Lorelei Cohenposted 2 years ago

This is an issue that is very disheartening especially now when Hubpages is busy unfeaturing articles on a daily basis.

I am so very frustrated and disappointed with this system.

10. Sue Adams profile image93
    Sue Adamsposted 2 years ago

At least the earnings are being updated as they occur. That's the main thing, knowing where we stand financially.

11. anweshablogs profile image79

No Sue Adams, in my case the earnings are pending as well, that's why its getting really confusing.

1. Sue Adams profile image93
      Sue Adamsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

My stats are still stuck but my earnings have just been updated again (a reasonable increase) from since I last looked this morning.

12. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Earnings have been pending 5 days.

13. Pcunix profile image88
    Pcunixposted 2 years ago

Well, gosh that's a relief smile

I haven't been here in a long time, but I did post a new hub yesterday and was a bit surprised to see it shows absolutely no views at all.  I know I'm a boring old fart, but that did seem a but scant!

Closed to reply

working