Problem Trying to Sign Up for Amazon Earnings

1. littlething profile image83
    littlethingposted 23 months ago

I recently went to start earning from the Amazon Capsule. When I went to submit my application, I was told something went wrong. It was not stated what. I already have an external affiliate account, but I was informed that it would simply switch to the Hubpages earnings program when I applied. Does anyone else have this problem or know what I could do? Thanks in advance.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 23 months ago

Put your amazon associates in for Amazon after you hit configure button. Answer questions and follow instructions.  Once it says Active, you are good to go for using Capsules.   If you have Adsense account that is active you can join HP amazon program, if you choose to.  In that case, HP puts in your affiliate code which only applies to HP, not anywhere else. You don't have to join HP Amazon program, but if you do, commissions are higher and sales are added to your HP earnings.  However, Amazon reports will not provide any information as to what products are being clicked on etc if with HP Amazon program.  You won't know which hub sale came from either. 

If you are already part of HP Amazon program, your Amazon ID will start with hp followed by numbers. Next to Amazon it will have hubacct with some numbers followed by -20.  If not active, you will see Not active, etc.